I sure miss typing on this box thing.
Why?
'Cos...
All my words here can't be comprehend(ed).
And that's the way I like it.
But I've finally (AND FUCKING UNFORTUNATELY) lost the ability to blog like how I used to.
R.I.P,
Yumin's talent to blog ambiguous and lovely just the same.
-
Can you be revived please.
-
It's not ALLRIGHT ALLRIGHT ALLRIGHT.
Saturday, November 18, 2006
Previous Posts
- EVERYONE, CLICK HEREEEEEEEE!
- In case you didn't read, in my previous entry (whi...
- I'VE DECIDED.THAT IT'S TIME TO SAY GOODBYE. (even ...
- Stop being so full of yourself for no apparent rea...
- A quote I see at the top right hand corner of this...
- Dad said i almost got the gastric flu thing that w...
- HAHAHAHAHA OKAY THIS IS SO BLOG-WORTHY SO HERE GOE...
- This is fun!1. Put your music player on shuffle.2....
- OMG WILL YOU FUCKTARDS STOP "TAGGING" ME!!!!!!!!!!...
- Hm.Haze's pretty bad hey?-And you can die from all...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home